What is Cervical Kyphosis?
Kyphosis is a condition wherein the upper back and neck are curved forward abnormally far. It is characteristic of a spinal curvature of over fifty degrees, commonly known as a hunchback or humpback.
People struggling with kyphosis will commonly experience some of the following symptoms:
- A rounded appearance in the shoulders, and a jutting chin.
- A burning or aching feeling in the upper spine.
- Pain that gets worse over time during extended periods of standing or sitting, and fades with bodily movement.
- Muscle weakness, a loss of sensation, or a loss of bowel control.
- Chest pains, shortness of breath, and cardiac problems.
Dealing with neck pain? Taking painkillers? Frequent headaches? Has the pain affected your work or lifestyle?
Don’t wait anymore and catch our limited time special for just $599*!
Our Special includes:
- Free Consultation
- Free Exam
- 2 View of X-rays
- 10 Visits to our Bellevue chiropractic clinic
Give us a call today to set up your FREE consultation appointment!
*Please call our clinic for promotion availability. This offer is subject to change without notice.
The Benefits of Treating Kyphosis with Chiropractic Care
Kyphosis is caused by an imbalance in the muscles of your upper back and neck. Some key muscles may be too weak, too tight, or too stretched out.
A chiropractor can address these problems by pinpointing your problem muscles and fostering strength and functionality.
Your treatment may include massage, adjustments, and a regimen of stretches or strengthening exercises.
Compared to other forms of treatment available to kyphosis patients, chiropractic care offers numerous benefits. These benefits include the following:
- Chiropractic treatments do not generally come with any harsh medications or invasive surgeries. As such, potential side-effects are minimal, and less common.
- Compared to surgical solutions, chiropractic treatments are highly affordable.
- Chiropracty can be safely practiced on many people who might be ineligible for surgery and medication, including children and the elderly.